Prime

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Help for Neck and Shoulders

My neck and shoulders are in a constant state of pain.  I was in several bad car accidents when I was much younger.  I never fully recovered.  Whenever I am stressed (which lately is always) my neck and shoulders flare up.  I have purchased several devices to help ease this pain.  I recommend them all.  Most of all I recommend the care of a chiropractor and massage therapist.  Since I do not have a lot of time to myself I have to try to cure myself at home.  Whenever I am able to I get a massage.

  1. Vktech Lady Chest Brace Support Belt Band Posture Corrector Shoulder Vest X Type Back   
  2. Neck and Shoulder Relaxer - Just Relax Tension Reliever - Neck Support Piece by Metro Design
  3. Crazycity New Chinese Traditional Triangle Dovetail Natural Horn Scraping Plates Scraping Piece Gua Sha Massage Tools Scraping Tools Kit
  4. Earth Therapeutics: Anti-Stress Microwavable Neck Pillow
  5. High Quality Memory Foam Contour Pillow with Hypo-allergenic Washable Cover

Gua Sha is what I use #3 for.  When you have some time google this technique.  Love love it.








No comments:

Post a Comment