Prime

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lego Table

We love legos.  Who doesn't??? Recently I made the boys a lego table for their room.  I was lucky enough to obtain a good condition coffee table that had drawers and was sturdy.  I ordered from Amazon the following sets:





LEGO Education Large Building Plates 4570274 (4 Pieces)


I ordered two of those sets and then 2 extra blues (LEGO Blue Building Plate (10" x 10") and two extra greens (LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10").  I knew I would have more than enough, but I wanted to have options when designing our table.

I glued the base plates to the wood with tacky glue.  If they start to come off I will most likely hammer them in place or look for something more permanent.  Since the actual table is in very good condition I wanted to have options of re-purposing someday. 

Here is our finished product:





No comments:

Post a Comment